Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Vintage Vera Wang Bridesmaid Dresses 2011

I haven sawn the news which reported that the famous and fashionable wedding dresses designer Vera Wang is designing a unique wedding gown for Kim Kardashian. And Kim Kardashian wrote in her blog that Vera Wang has been a close family friend for a long time with her and they always talk this exciting moment for some years. The wedding ceremony is going to be held on Aug.20. What I feel eager to see is the wedding dresses designed by Vera Wang. As we all know the Vera Wang wedding dresses are popular all over the world. I just can’t imagine that how glorious the wedding gown for Kim Kardashian as well as the bridesmaid dresses will be. As far as I am concerned, Vera Wang has been always on the top of the fashion trend since she had been the senior fashion editor for the popular vogue magazine for 16 years. After that she created her own brand “Vera Wang” which started from the fashionable wedding dresses. Now the brand Vera Wang contains the bridesmaid dresses, perfumes, shoes, bags except for the Sheath/Column Sweetheart Sweep Train Chiffon Wedding Dress with Applique. All the products are full of fashion and style which attract many famous superstars such as Chelsea Clinton, Karenna Gore and so on. Some prom dresses designed by Vera Wang are often adored by some Hollywood actress. They wear the glittering prom dresses to walk on the red carpets and attract the focus of the camera lens. This matters a lot.
Sheath/Column Sweetheart Sweep Train Chiffon Wedding Dress with Applique
Besides the excellent products which are popular all over the world, the Chinese-American woman Vera Wang is also a very charming woman. I adore her so much for her elegance and the talent for the fashion trend. I often dream of that I can wear the Vera Wang wedding dresses on my wedding day and my bridesmaids wear the Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses. What a beautiful scene which will be existed in my memory forever!
Empire Square Sweep Train Chiffon Wedding Dress With Beading
I have collected some beautiful and exquisite wedding gowns designed by Vera Wang in my articles. This time i search for some beautiful bridesmaid dresses designed by Vera Wang to show it in my blog. Look at some photos which are representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment